Why talk about Living Kidney Donation?
We wondered why:
- you had to know someone who needed a kidney to learn about living kidney donation
- there wasn’t easy to understand information about donating a kidney
- we never heard anyone speaking about living kidney donation
We are a mother (nephrology nurse & kidney donor) and a daughter (with kidney disease) with an idea that started at the kitchen table.
We wanted to:
- get people off the kidney transplant waiting list
- increase awareness of living kidney donation
- discuss living kidney donor options
- help save a life
We started Kidney Donor Conversations.
Let’s talk about Living Kidney Donation.
Let’s Be The Change!
Would you like more information about Living Kidney Donation, contact us at info@MyKDC.org
Want to keep current on living kidney donation? Sign up for our monthly emails HERE.
Glenna Frey, APRN-CNS, is a nephrology nurse who donated her kidney in April 2017 to a stranger.
Amanda Frey, M.A., LMFT, LPC, is a Marriage & Family Therapist living with kidney disease.
Together, they co-founded Kidney Donor Conversations in 2018 to provide education about Living Kidney Donation.