We wondered why:
- you had to know someone who needed a kidney to learn about living kidney donation
- there wasn’t easy to understand information about donating a kidney
- we never heard anyone speaking about living kidney donation
We are a mother (nephrology nurse & kidney donor) and a daughter (with kidney disease) with an idea that started at the kitchen table.
We wanted to:
- get people off the kidney transplant waiting list
- increase awareness of living kidney donation
- discuss living kidney donor options
- help save a life
We started Kidney Donor Conversations.
Let’s talk about Living Kidney Donation.
Let’s Be The Change!
Share this post